Thursday 27 June 2024

Guitar Reviews 4U - the Cahaya CY0264 Aluminium folding Guitar Stand

 

Reviewing the Cahaya CY0264 Aluminium Guitar Stand 


The Cahaya CY0264 Aluminium Guitar Stand 

A short review of this stand I found on Amazon a few months ago.

I've purchased a few guitar stands over the years, probably the best was an On-Stage brand Japanese made stand in 1984, I still use it today.

I was recently looking for a couple of stands for live work and at home and sadly most of the choice out there was either poorly made or not the style I wanted.

I happened to find the Cahaya stand on Amazon and it was around £34.00, higher priced than most stands on the market so I took a punt on one.

I was not disappointed, the stand is really great value for money. It features a comb on the top of the stand where you can store picks on their side for quick selection if one is lost from your hand and also a small compartment on top for picks and thumb picks.

The Stand can be folded down compactly for transport and is very simple to use.

I certainly trust it to hold expensive guitars! 

The design is nicely done and the way it clips together and is adjustable is well thought out. 

I found another used one on Ebay for 315 and bought that one, as well as two new ones from Amazon, so I have four of them in all.

Get one while you can!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment