Thursday 12 January 2017

Spirits in the Ethereal World - what is this thing we call our spirit? I'll tell you. It is our future...

So, what's it like to leave your body? What is your spirit?

Many people have reported near death experiences where they have left their own body, sometimes during surgery or in a life threatening situation or have watched Doctors trying to save their lives. They often speak of a white light they went towards or a tunnel they were going through .

So the question is, is this your spirit leaving your body and what is your spirit? A scientist in America attempted to weigh the spirit of a person, he set up a very accurate weighing apparatus of a terminally ill patient on a bed and recorded the weight before and immediately after death.

The post death body was around an ounce lighter. Another scientist set up cameras around a terminally ill person and claims to have photographed their spirit leaving their body, ascending upwards.

So what is your spirit? Even religion can't answer that. But if you've left your body you will know what it is like. Having done it over 30 times, I can tell you it is quite amazing.

What is around you right now? That you can hear and see? Right, I guess you are experincing sound and an environment. You are consciously aware of where you are, in a  room for instance, what is outside through the window, the noise outside or inside. This is your spirit.

When you leave your body, you can look down as I have done and see yourself on a bed for instance and you see a semi-transparent 'you' exiting from your solid, Earth body. It is a bit frightening for a second or two. This is essentially your spirit leaving your body.

The sensation of 'floating out'  of yourself is like when you dive into a swimming pool and just let yourself rise up to the surface, a sensation of ascending is roughly the same feeling. It feels good.

When I was about 12, I was at a swimming pool and had the use of diving boards and the sensation I got from ascending from each dive was really good and I must have spent half an hour repeatedly diving and ascending as the feeling was so amazing. It was like leaving myself behind.

Your 'spirit' helps drive your brain, the brain is essentially a 'wet ware' computer responding to chemical changes and electrical impulses. The spirit is the driver of that, I think that is where the consciousness is.

I mean the body can function in a state of 'limbo' when the person is in a coma. In most situations, the basic 'operating system' of the body functions, but I think that the spirit is an ethereal nerve centre that decides when it stops or goes. Otherwise, why is the body capable of functioning with a basic 'OS' when the person is non-reactive? If you keep the body supplied with fluids and energy sources it can last for years apparently in a so-called vegetative state.

So what do I see on the 'other side?' I think there are three outcomes of leaving the body, the first is near death or at death where the spirit is transitioning to the next stage.

The second is for those people who have a near death experience and see themselves from outside of the body and return to it when they are 'saved' in their Earth body. i.e. the Doctor has been successful in keeping them alive.

The third is spiritual tourism. There are those of us that can project our spirit out of the Earth body and into another dimension. This is my sort of experience.

Spiritualists and Mediums can also enter an awareness arena where they can contact people. Now there are fakers out there, but I have had one spiritualist who told me about someone who was coming through to me and who was telling the truth. There were physical factors this person had which she could not have known about yet she was able to relate these to me and there was no question she was telling the truth.

In fact, the person she was describing, I was the last person on this planet he talked to. I had a feeling that this person was not well, so I asked him and he said he was fine. I just had a feeling that something was wrong. Half an hour later he died of a massive stroke. Now that is spooky.

More so when the spiritualist who I had not told about this person identified him to me by physical description. He was missing the tip of his right thumb and index finger from an industrial accident. I can assure you that there was no way she could have known this. 

In the future we may exist only as ethereal beings. This is all ghosts are, they are energy just as our spirit is and why they can be picked up on electrical measuring devices.

The Anunnaki are beings that can also exist in human form as well as ethereal form. They can actually choose what form they want to exist in.




No comments:

Post a Comment